Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My new blog! The old one was "special" and it had to be deleted

She's waving!! :) Well kinda
Stella standing on her own holding on her crib.

Where's the baby??



What a happy girl!!














My parents and the beautiful bride and groom





our little family




































I am starting over. When I started my blog New Years Eve I realized that my blog was a little "special." I couldn't post any pictures and no one could make any comments. So I deleted the old one and just started a new one. So hopefully this one will make the cut. :)

WellI just want to catch you up a few things. Stella has started eating rice cereal!!! It has been very exciting to watch her eat. She loves it! We put her in her little high chair that attaches to our chairs and she goes to town. She likes to put her hand on my hand and help me feed her. It's the cutest thing to watch. The doctor said we can start to give her something new each week. So I think next week we are going to try some veggies. Stella is almost 19 weeks. She will be 5 months in 2 more weeks! She is getting so old so fast. She loves to laugh and smile a lot. She also is grabbing for everything and wanting to put it in her mouth. She can stand on her own if she is holding onto something. She can roll side to side but she isn't turning over quite yet. She's getting there though. She loves talking.. well you know goo goo and ga ga. :) No actual words yet but I think once she learns some words she will be talking non stop! She loves to interact and play. She is so much fun right now and we are loving it!

Also last month we were able to see Heather get married. She was married on Jan 17th to Matt Johnson. The wedding was beautiful! They look so happy and it's fun to have another addition to the family. It was great having so many family members and friends come in from out of town to support both of them. We are so happy for her and him and wish them the very best!

Well that's it for now. I will be posting some pictures in a just a little bit and a video. Stay tuned for next time!


6 comments:

  1. YAY!! I can finally leave a comment! I'm glad your blog isn't "special" anymore! Can't wait to see the pictures & videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahoo..you have a blog!!! i didnt know you started one on New Years! I love blogging! Sounds like Stella will be a young lady soon. Oh enjoy every moment. Even those very very very messy ones that comes with real food feedings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE all your pics! Stella looks adorable in that dress, and Heather looks absolutely beautiful! How exciting, lots of fun things happening, miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh much better!!! I love that little stella!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I love "where's the baby" photo! So darling. And your crib is awesome.

    ReplyDelete