Thursday, October 22, 2009

FAMILY PICTURES























Well it has been a really long time since my last post. I thought I would just start over once again and catch you up on the things that have been happening with our little family. Back in Augest we had our good friend Christy take some family photos of us. She did such a good job considering all that she had to work with. My busy working husband and his spur of the moments disapearing act. My lil one and her tiredness and my fun dog that couldn't stand still to save her life. All in all it went pretty well. :) The pictures turned out beautifully and now I have some wonderful memories on my wall at home. Here are a few that Christy took for us...





















1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute photos! So many favs! I love the one of her on her daddy's shoulders :) And the tossing in the air. I the header shot you put at the top of your blog is awesome too! What a great friend. Hope you're doing well. Thanks for the update on the little princess!

    ReplyDelete