Sunday, November 21, 2010

Shhhh....


I am the type of person that loves, loves surprises! Not only getting surprises but surprising other people. There is something about anticipation and suspense that makes it that much better. It gets me all excited just thinking about the reaction of the person when somthing unexpected is given. Why am I writing about surprises you ask? Well tonight I am surprising my husband with a massage. Many of you know I went to massage school and became a massage therapist. However, this didn't last too long because of many reasons and just became a hobby on the side that I didn't do too often. My husband Alex works and works and then works some more. He is such a hard and dedicated worker and does so much that I wanted to do something great for him. I am not great at keeping secrets so this is my outlet to not tell him. :) He gets home a little later tonight and I am looking forward to seeing his reaction. I hope he enjoys. :)

2 comments:

  1. What a nice wifey you are!! I can't hardly EVER keep a surprise from my hubby, it's terrible:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl with your awesome massages you can surprise me anytime!!!

    ReplyDelete