Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Glasses

So a couple months ago we took Stella to go see her doctor about her eye. Her right eye looked to be a little lazy causing her to sort of go crossed eye. I was in Denial for a while but finally put the big girl panties on and took her to see her pediatrition. He then referred us to see an Eye Doctor at Primary Childrens. We went in and waited around for a couple of hours and a couple of tests later told us that Stella will need glasses to correct her eye and her vision. WHAT??? My baby needs glasses?!? Ok, I knew how cute she was going to be but I was very worried that the glasses would make more difficult to do things and I didn't have a clue on how I was going to keep her glasses on her cute little face. Finally after searching around for the perfect pair, we found some ordered them and waited, and waited, and then waited some more. The pair that we picked had to be back ordered because of the color. So then they offered some tempoary ones that were the same frames but just different color. Her cute pink ones won't be in until this Friday. Well we have had them for one day and it's going pretty well. The first time she put them on she immediately took them off and threw them. When I then tempted her with an oreo she actually kept them on for about 5 t0 10 min. All day we have been playing put them on and thow them off game. I am hoping she will eventually get use to them and not hate them so much. She is soooo stinkin cute in them. Here are some pictures and brief video that I took of her in them.

3 comments:

  1. Laura!!! Stella looks SO cute in her glasses!! Can't wait to see her pink glasses on her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness I cant stand it she is so perfect , i love her!!!!!! come home so I can snuggle her!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks SO SUPER CUTE!! Pink glasses would be so great for such a sweet little girl! I had to get glasses in Kindergarten, but I should have had them sooner because of my lazy eye!! hee hee, you know all about my lazy eye. Anyway, my niece had to get glasses at around 2 or 3, and she didn't mind them so much because she could finally see:>

    ReplyDelete