Friday, April 9, 2010

Soccer

Alex has been playing on indoor soccer league this spring and every thursday they get together and play a friendly game together. Well the wives are invited to come and participate if they want. So Alex took me along. Now if you know really well you would know that I have never, ever played soccer in my life. I felt so silly and out of place. First the players out there mainly spoke portegues and spanish. I had no idea what anyone was saying. I played though. I didn't know what direction I was supposed to be going and I didn't know what to do with the ball if it actually came to me. It for sure started out rocky but it ended up not being so bad. I actually got the ball away from a couple of the players and kicked it and didn't miss. I don't know if I kicked it in the right direction but I was more worried about missing. It was a great way to excersize and Alex and I had a good time doing something together.

No comments:

Post a Comment