Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day 2010

I had such a wonderful Mothers day. Alex took Stella in the morning so I could sleep in and made her breakfest and kept her happy and preoccupied until I woke up. Then I met up with my sister, Matt, Dee and Alex at Sugarhouse park for a lunch picnic. The weather was beautiful! We had such a fun time. Stella got to see the ducks and birds down by the BIG pond they have and she learned how to roll down a hill with her Auntie DD and just had a great time running around and playing. Then at the end of the evening I got to go to Matthew's and Beckys new house. Their place was great and it was so nice to visit with them.










1 comment:

  1. What a fun day! You're all so cute. And Elizabeth and Stella totally shop at the same places. Elizabeth has that cute little dress in purple. :) They have such great style already.

    ReplyDelete