Friday, June 4, 2010

Ahh to be tan...


I just want to take a minute tell everyone out there how fabulous Lindsay Sheilds is!!! She has come up with the greatest idea. She will come to your home with her own spray on tan kit and hook you up!! No more worring about starting the summer off pasty white and trying to get that summer glow. She will bring to you!! Instead, feel confident about how you look and feel good about your perfect bronze beautiful tan. She is awesome. Who wants to take the time and go to the tanning salon when she will come to you. Before my trip to Vegas she came over and when she was done it looked like I had already spent a week in the sun. It was great! I felt good and I could wear shorts and a tank with out feeling shy about how white I really am. Here is just an a before pic of my face and then an after. It looks so natural you wouldn't have guessed it was fake. Lindsay, thanks for making my trip even that much better!! I felt amazing!! :)
This is before tan, I know it's extreme close up but you get the point... :)
Then after.... See.. not orange.. but natural. Its amazing.. I had tan lines! It really made the biggest difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment