Saturday, January 23, 2010

Friday night at Brighton

On Friday night Lauri, Bree and myselft went up to Brighton to do a little bit of night snowboarding. It was awesome. It had been snowing for the last two days and all day long and was still snowing when we were there. The snow was AMAZING!!! So much fresh powder. We had such a fun time. Then afterwards we proceded to Jimmy Johns for their fresh awesome sandwiches and for dessert, Red Mango. Yum Yum! Anyway, I took some pictures of us up at Brighton and thought I would share.


6 comments:

  1. I love the one where Bree is in the background sticking her tongue out. Send me the pics so I can have them too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wait its not her tongue, its her hair elastic she's holding...LOL..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah.. I love it too.. NOT...haha. Not the best picture of me! Boarding was SO much fun though!!! Can't wait to go again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. send me the pics too so i can post on my blog! :) bborys@slco.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you girls had fun! Just being honest but it looks miserable to me ;)I dont know if you will be getting me up there.

    ReplyDelete