Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What Stella is into lately at 15 months...

Stella has just recently started to realize that she would rather be naked than dressed. She has discovered that if she pulls really hard on her sleeves of her shirts, she can sort of start taking them off. This is how I found her the other day while she was taking a nap....
She loves to read her books and play with my kitchen towls. She sees me folding them and then she likes to pretend that she is folding them and then she goes gets them again and carries them with her everywhere. Even in her little stroller.

2 comments:

  1. The towel is like a little minnie wubby....my sisters kids carry a burp pad around and go to sleep with them as well..there is something for every little kitty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Stella wiggles an arm out while sleeping! So cute. :)

    ReplyDelete