Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year, New Goals

Welcome to 2010. I don't know about you, but it came and went too fast. Hopefully this year won't seem like such a blur. I am challenging myself this year to actually make some goals and accomplishing them. It is making me excited and eager. I know if I write them here for all of you to see and for myself to see, I will have a less chance of forgetting about them and not caring.

So some of my goals are:

1. Start taking better care of myself, ie: working out, eating better. I am pretty sure everyone out there always has this on their list but I am determined. I am going to blog about my progress and my results. I might just be brave enough to post pictures of myself going through my transition. :)

2. Blogging. I thought I was doing an ok job this last year at updating my blog but in the last few months I have been slacking. I am going to start blogging a lot more and taking more pictures to post. Looking at other peoples blogs I love seeing and reading about their lives and have decided to be more dilligant in this area.

3. I am going to try really hard at learing spanish. I am going to find a class or get rosetta stone or learn new words each day. Anything to help me learn and to become fluent. I want my little girl to not just understand spanish but to speak and what better way then for me to know it and to speak it to her. I will also blog about this as I go along.

4. I want to be come a better cook/baker. I am going to try and come up with new ideas and to branch out and not to be afraid of trying new things.

Well I think these 4 goals/resolutions are a good start to my new year. I will keep you posted on however thing is going.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!

1 comment: